Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Something Crazy

Did something crazy last nite. Actually said something crazy.

Erratic behaviour is possibly influenced by this guy whom I came to know (we hardly knew each other) back in Monash. I knew from someone else that he was queer. Somewhere on the net he posted:

Just Let Go...
When I was a boy I fell out of a tree but I managed just to grab a branch. I hung there for a long time, terrified. The silence and the pain in my arms. And the pounding in my ears. And then I fell. I don't remember what happened when I hit the ground. All I can remember now is the agony of holding on. And the wonderful feeling, the wonderful of letting go.


I know what exactly is implied but am inspired by these words as a lesson in life. I apply it quiet differently but hope the results to be same. I don't know what drove me so, but would not want to spend time wondering if things were different. These days I lack zest in life, but things do move fast paced. Its either go or no go than get left wondering. For every step we move forward, we spend some energy in exchange of hope, and that is something I can't live without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home