Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Friday, November 18, 2005

Will seek final opinion

Hi people. Just gonna keep tis short. I have been deeply troubled by the state of my head. I can feel pressure near where the cut is, and all day I have been touching and feeling my limbs just to make sure I can feel them. The second doc (company doc) asked me to take note of signs of sleepiness and nausea. Earlier on today, I felt very slight numbness on the skin all around, especially my head area. Feels the area has been injected with anesthetics. But my fingers can feel texture. Doesn't make sense. Wanted to go and see the third doc, and tis time make it definitive. But there was meeting till 745pm. Raffles Medical would be closed bu 8pm. Then had a accompanied my boss to Marsiling coffee shop for my dinner and his wind-down drink. We spoke a bit. In between that 1.5 hours, we spoke quite a bit. Deep down, he's a damn good engineer and I respect this guy more abt his engineering than his management, although, it has picked up real well for him too.

I feel nausea since a few hours ago. Sleepiness? Tell me which workday am I not wanting to fall asleep? Maybe its psychosomatic this all, and I wish so. It's just driving me nuts just to guess. Will get an X-ray too. Maybe its the 3 packs of fries that I shared with two friends earlier on. I wish I have an answer now. Looks like visiting Ngee Ann tmr will have to make way for a final check by the doc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home