Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Monday, November 07, 2005

Days of 2002 relived!

Had an ok weekend. Friday night, met up with Zac and Gul who was down for a business trip. Have not seen the man for 2 years already, and he has built up a little. Had ribs and chicken and beer at Chimes. Guess who we spotted? Yuri and Wern Fung! That was a dude I truly have not seen since 2002. Was really a pleasant surprise. My ex-housemate in Kanooka. Still miss those days. Kindof a different era distant from recent memories I guess. But I enjoyed my 2 years stay with him.

Then back to hotel for talk cock. Then down to Bakerzin for a some coffee and cakes... yummm... that slice of tiramisu and cookies n cream cheese cake... guilty. We left arnd 1 plus o'clock.

Saturday was spent... hmmm first woke up arnd 1 pm. Then MSN (haha I am online now! YOU wish!... I swear I stole this line off someone, what the heck) with an ex CHRT colleague, who's since gone back to China, waiting to give birth come April. Then another exhsemate... CW.. Now I miss Turnbull Ave. Next, I gave Maggie2 a very good blow (fyi, she is my one and only saxaphone). Then played guitar and sang shit.
In the evening, went to Yishun to meet Zac. Now Yishun BK is our new Mulgrave, coz its smacked in between where we stay. At night surfing again.

Today, well woke up arnd 1 just in time (or late!) to go to my polymate's newborn's 1st month old. Wow, saw so many ex-classmates some of whom have had more belly than yours truly. Affirming thought isn't it? But...Half already have a kid or two... All doing ok lifewise. After that, some of us decided to adjourn to Bukit Batok for some Coffee Bean's hot lovin coffee.... Then bumped around in Beast's place. Went for dinner and had long talk, engineering debate with the dude who makes designs your vibration motors in Nokia handphones. Yes, de company he works in makes half the volume of Nokia's handphones' vibration motors for the world.

Was back around 11 pm. Have been doing jack surfing and ironing clothes, biting (I mean... snipping my paws) and oh, most pleasantly was - chatted online with Ms Yeow. 1 year no communication and its nice to talk to her. She said she misses Deal or No Deal on Channel 9. I miss it too. AND Simpsons... I'm going crazy just missing Homer... Arrgh!!!!

This weekend I would describe as a trip down memory lane. Really nice seeing those ppl again. No idea when I will see them again.. but sure in this lifetime. Had a crazy emotional episode Thu, and was damn moody at work Friday - took every opportunity scrutinizing AE's work. I had valid reasons, but I was doubly pissed. Now its 3 and I know I only have 3 hrs to sleep. I'm outta here.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Scott said...

hey man, what's your msn? i'm not actually sure if i don't have you, or i have you and just never see you online hahaha

left a message on your friendster :)

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Me! said...

oooi!!!

dun forget your promise to come back here SOON! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home