Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Apologies for sound

Hello fellas, I apologise for the poor music that is currently played on my blog. This is due to the fact that in order to play the song, my friend and I realised that we have to convert it into midi files. From a wave to midi is like bitmap to jpeg, you lose definition, quality and original arrangement. So, here we are, but I will attempt to fix it when I have time. Right now, life is a little disorganised for me.

The song you are hearing at the moment is only a snippet of Down Mornington, my composition 3 years ago. It was the onset of my interest in digital music composition and so there are still some shortcomings in terms of development and recording quality. Please bear with this yeah.

Will be moving to Woodlands where I shall stay for the rest of my working life in Singapore, unless something better comes along. 3 weeks already now since I started work... all I can say is, there is still a long way to go for me to be able to master photolithography equipment and process. Good thing is I attended a training organised by our pump and filter vendor, and it was quite refreshing. Of course, the salespeople had psychoed us to purchase more of their resist and solvent pumps priced at USD 14000 each. Not surprising, coz each track machine costs USD2million and the pump is a critical component. Just finished writing a summary on the pump training, and I think that is my first report for my job. There will be more to come I suspect.

Had a good weekend. Today went to Funan, Fort Canning, Plaza Singapore with Oaky. Yesterday we went hung out at Orchard area. Neways, gotta go now coz tmr will be working despite Sunday. My 2 week line-equipment training commences tomorrow and I will be following this team of line Associate Engineers led by one of my favourite team leaders. The team is majoritily Myanmese. They are nice & friendly, polite, eager to learn, sincere and hardworking people and that's what makes them different I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home