Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Monash Parking

Hands up who's been booked for parking in Monash Uni Clayton? Hmmmm I see Ryan, Byron etc.. Sadly, yours truly have been booked say, 8 times before? Keke... most of it was in 2002, where I did not have a blue parlking permit even. Plus the fact that I was aways late for class, I usually parked in the red parking at Engineering area. Well, my rationale was if I was going to be booked anyway, I might as well make my $20 worth instead of parking at the blue permit zones, which are usually packed and further.

I guess the most exciting (exciting, not necessary likeable) about illegal parking is that as you walk back to your car, there is the "dupdup dupdup dupdup..." moment where you wish you got away with it again, but sortof sensed somehow you couldn't be that lucky that day. Complex? And I'm not even questioning my recalcitrant attitude against parking fines.



This picture depicts moment after, when you discover that indeed you have been fined. Ah what the heck right? It is afterall just another day at Monash Clayton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home