Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Life At Turnbull, Jan 2005

HI there again. Today I shall start my story with a nice picture in my head. Yesterday was crap because I encountered much difficulty with the real estate agent. Don't really want to talk about it now.

Oaky moved into Turnbull after we cleared South East Flats in Jan 2. For a month, we had the most wonderful time as we almost had the whole house to ourselves. We cooked, slacked, hung out late (who can actually hang out in their own home?), played lots of Sims (Oaky) and Medieval Wars (Me) and watched lots of cable. Sometimes Ryan, Bryan and Allan would come hang out here too.

One night while cooking, I decided to surprise my darling with a candle light dinner. She went to take a shower while I set the table. Took out me candle holder, poured some wine, some cordial, and when she came to join me, whoala! we have a candlelight dinner! We had some leftover stuff, and canned soup but most of all was the company of each other. As we dined, the surrounding was a low ambient evening hummer. The quiet and the flickering light.... hmmmm ......



I remember this clearly in my head because we got into a serious discussion soon after we finished. 3 hours and some more wine later, we decided to call it quits. By then we were all flushed from the wine and were pretty much content if we could just get some sleep. Nevertheless, this was our candle light dinner - impromptu, romantic and unexpectedly honest (who wouldn't with the help of some wine?)

The next picture shows us diligently playing our respective games. I would be at my computer table, while Oaky would be playing on her coffee table in the corner of my room. We called it the "Oaky Corner" since it was hers and duh, was a corner afterall right?



I remember this well because it was really fun time. We didn't play game because we were bored. We just wanted to play games! Typically we would play from midnight till 8 a.m. sometimes earlier or even later. In between, we took toilet breaks and bikkie breaks. It was fun time! At the end of each session however, more often than not we'd end up having headaches or nausia. Kikiki....

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Neat blog! Interesting pictures!!!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Neat blog! Interesting pictures!!!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Furdelance said...

Thanks Toni, glad you like it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home