Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Thursday, March 10, 2005

What do I do these days?

Hello, am currently waiting for me clothes to finish washing so I can hang them and fully take advantage of the rare sunlight. Yesterday Allan and I met up with Ryan, Grace and Wani at Rich Maha for teh. I had 2 teh tariks and it went down well.

What should I be telling today? I wish I could draw everybodys faces and body like they should look like so that I can relate more memories in this blog. Aiyah, I got no job at the moment, only annoyances with the real estate agents and the fact that I have to prepare to leave Melbourne. And hence it has become my addiction once again to think and reflect. Yesterday I decided to take a walk around Allan's neighbourhood since I had not excercised for a while now. So I took a walk. I got lost, and only came back an hour later. Man, age must be catching up on me.


Two, three days back I was in MUISS lounge. There I sat for about 4 hours. IN between I caught up with Zac, Ryan, Grace, Renald, Chiang Wey, Ling, Beverly and more. I played the guitar like I never played before. Despite the fact that my nails were too long on the left hand, I played alrightly. I just needed some company and yet not get too personal as I had my own problems that I did not wish to discuss with anyone in particular. It was just one of those days you didn't want to be left alone. I had whole day parking that I paid $6 for.



So there I was, happily playing away what music I could churn out of my head. I have problems remembering the songs that I know. Nevertheless it was a good jam day. At points Chiang Wey would sing along. But it was good. "Peh Hor" (Ren's nickname given by Zac and I) would pop in once in a while to play his "When you say nothing at all" or "Your body is a wonderland". I still envy the sounds that he produce on the guitar. The plucking is flawless and the acoustics unjarred, buzzed, deaden or misappropriated in any way. Man I want to pluck strings like that guy man.

A little humour that came out of that day between Zac and Ling:

Zac: What's up nigger?
Ling: I'm not a nigger, man.

This is for those of you who missed. Fire away Furdelance :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home