Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Wilsons Prom

Went to Wilson's Prom over the long weekend. Stayed at a town called Foster. It was such a tiring trip there that I slept most of the way, so Allan had to drive alone. We went to Squeaky Beach for our dose of perv before the summer ends. But more interesting to me was the huge waves. At max, I think the waves were about 1.5 metres and felt like mini tsunamis. No kidding, we faced wave after wave. I drank so much sea water and my ears were filled with water that for a moment then, I was convinced I was deaf. But so many times I was thrown at the wake of the wave that I couldn't breathe but take in water. When I saw the tsunami waves hitting inland on TV, I was kinda unworried that if it happened to me, I should have somehow survived the surge. Now, not only that I am convinced that it is extremely hard to swim out of that situation, I know the hardest is not to battle the surging water, but to catch air. Later, I smartened up. To avoid the wake (where the wave is most powerful), I can dive under it. It makes a huge difference.

We took a detour to Monash Gippsland in Moo Moo Land, and yes we were there for a mission. Our friend wanted to attend the Globall, kekeke... On our way there, we stopped in this own called Yarram, where we indulged in a full English breakfast. I wish Oaky was there too to enjoy the fun.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Furdelance said...

Globall is Gippsland campus's ball like MMN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home