Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Interview today

Dear Furdelance, had an interview today with CSM. This was how my day went:

7:00 am Got up
7:30 am Breakfast with the Beast
8:00 am Got back home to prep for interview
9:00 am Ironing clothes
10:00 am Surfing the web, prepping possible questions (Thank God I did)
11:00 am Went to Bukit Batok central, and photocopied my credentials.
Went to Popular to buy some papers to be printed by my new toy the
canon printer/scanner MP130 that I bought yesterday
12:00 pm Had mixed rice lunch at central. Realised that I would b running late
and so raced most of my meal, and way back home to print, arrange
handouts and then shower.
1:00 pm Hailing a cab on along Ave 5. Guess what cab I got? Yes the mercedez.
What a way to get to an interview!
1:15 pm Damn it, CSM is much bigger than I thought! There are like 4-5 fabs
over there and they are humungus man.
1:30 pm Have to fill up some forms...bla bla
2:00 pm Talked to the HR lady who was my contact
2:15 pm Interview started in earnest. Was interviewed by the Section Manager
for Equipment and Equipment Engineer, who have pocketed 9 and 5 years of
experience respectively. Was asked (gentle grilling as I have been out
of semicon for 5 years already) very specific questions. Wah, I guess
they could see that I was struggling groping for memories to come back.
Obviously I could not have been able to answer much due to lack of time
to revise the things I have done. Five years is a long time yeah.
4:00 pm Interview concluded. By then I was already brain dead and whatever the
Engineer said, it's all yes. Have to wait for 2-3 weeks to know if I
got the job. Somebody screw me...
5:00 pm Was at West Mall walking around, still hyped by the interview. Huh so
typical of me. It was such a fucking hot day that I sweated profusely.
5:20 pm Got back home and started typing this damn entry. Am going to take a
short r&r before I head for the city to meet Oaky.

So Furdelance, this has been my day so far. How was yours?

1 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Me! said...

Yo!!

Good to see that you're updating us with your life there.. hrmm.. i hope you'll keep this going dude... anyway, hope to hear more from you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home