Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Monday, January 02, 2006

What about Joy?

Today I listened to Winston's Joy, I looked around me, and everything seemed foreign.

{ For about a year in 2004 I hovered on listening to the song from Borders. Those days, I thought long and hard before I bought any CD. So I'd listen to the same disc everytime I was in Borders waiting for movie to start. The thought of only buying the CD after I can play the song sent me playing on campus's piano room for a few months. I'd practice daily sometimes usually after lectures. Each day I'd learn a few bars more, as I promised to play for someone. But when assignments & exams came, I fell out on it. Early 2005, I couldn't find that disc in Borders anymore.

Valentine's day, a friend passed me a present given by that someone who'd since came back to Singapore. In it was a CD - "December" by George Winston. }

For a moment those days seemed distant, yet the memories are one jab too close to heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home