Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Learn To Be Still

Here are my thoughts to someone who had questions about a long distance relationship. So many uncertainties engulf and so little comfort the more you think about it.

It's called faith... ldr does wear you down. Its called faith because tho u cant hold it, u know its there. You cant hold wind, but you enjoy its caresses. This relationship (of you and the wind) doesn't seem logical, but your wanting for it defies any justification, that is - waiting, waiting and more waiting without even being able to see, push or hurry it. Yet the promise of a blowing wind tomorrow cannot be granted readily to you. And still you stand unwithered.

If you have such lingering feelings, then I guess your faith hasn't run dry. Hence, putting logic aside for a while, your test for qualification would then be: faith - how much? and how much more? I agree with much of your arguments above and I do wish I can help the deconstruction process more. But one can't get someone out of a maze when one's in one too. Thus i can only share. Whatever it is, best wishes.

I do wish time provides answers. Faith asks of you to trust your heart and nothing else. If you should falter in the process, let it be a lesson you hold for life. Afterall, life is about learning from outcomes of both care and carelessness. But then, if you succeed, teach me.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger SnowDemonDave said...

I must say, you are an excellent writer my friend. - Paul Az

 

Post a Comment

<< Home