Alpha Q b cos (UR/18) n sec C2

Monday, August 30, 2004

My first time... be gentle

This is my first day at blog. I know I am proly gonna be the only one to be reading this for the next few days so I will spare myself of the impending crap to be unloaded. Wait I tell you... wait till I figure out how to bloody use the fancier controls then maybe I can write more.

And oh by the way I just had a dejavu shit.. of this Ah Pek bending (no strange tots) and reading newspaper over d counter in library. Btw, I am in the library now.

You know funny a half a year ago I could have sworn I would never touch the friendster and blog stuff. To me then it's sort of like, what one of my friends would say, 'invasive' way of indirect communication. Sigh, friendster is no more than a friend-counting game but look who's got 99 friends now huh? (I'm HIP!) Strange how things and mindset can change so freaking fast.

Today's UPDATE: 1. Went to a place in Hallam to view houses. Went with Mr CCBoy and listened to the MUISS music CD of 2002. Reminded me the times when I played "Bad Day" by Fuel with Yuri and gang on Last Bash of my installation. Seemed so long ago man... 2. Had my first day as an official guitar teacher. Taught mr student how to play arpeggio on chord progression C Am F G.

Oklah.... actually I am onli writing bcoz I wanna see how my profile would look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home